Thursday, July 05, 2007

Better Late Than Never...


I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Canada Day! We spent the day at Splashdown Waterpark in Manasass. We had a good time but sadly, it didn't compare to Sauveur, or the one in Pte-Calumet. However, it did have the best lazy river I've ever been to. Please excuse the super crappy pics., as oppose to my usual amazing photographs;) It was a waterproof camera and then I scanned the images...Man are we spoiled with digital cameras now!
Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Was glad to hear you went somewhere different...and exploring the great USA.....
hoho
Nice to know some things up here are still awesome

take care
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Hey.....I just went to check back to your old stuff...and came across this T.V.thing...Neato!
I like the one where you said "Marc about to do something evil"...HAHAHA.....pretty good Katie