Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Gay (Happy) Water Play


This is what I saw, when I pulled into the driveway a few weeks ago. I forgot to post the pics, until I was curiously reminded by Marc today. I guess I pushed their memories out of my mind. I should remind everyone that we do have a pool.

This particular blow up pool was intended for the paintball field. They have kidded in the past, that they were going to set it up in the driveway, to hang out and have drinks in.

I didn't hide the fact that I wasn't crazy about the idea.

Anyway, haha you guys are hilarious. You sure showed me.

Take a look at the photos, especially the one when MB is playfully spraying Marc.

You guys are gay (happy).

3 comments:

Joey said...

they do make a lover-ly couple.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Nice neighbourhood until you let the Canadians in...ahahah

Kat said...

HA!