Friday, July 20, 2007

Sweet Ride...


Like my new car?
It's a Mercedes SL500, and it's fabulous! What are my payments you ask? Zero!
Just kidding, I wish! I went to get it appraised for the Pres. yesterday. Needless to say, I stayed away from most people on the road. I was definetely a little nervous about driving it... That didn't last long though! Let just say, that it can reach high speeds very quickly!
You don't realize how fast you are going in this car....
Lots of Troopers on VA highways, you can't really have fun for more than 3 seconds...
Change of plans...
I will be going to Michigan for the Monster game, on July 28 (b-day) and 29th.
Then I will be going to Montreal to see friends and fam...
This weekend Marc and I, MB and Andrea, will be heading to VA beach. MB booked a room for us too! Very sweet of him!I'm definetely excited, and will post lots of pics when we get back.
We finally decided on a pic. of Vegas for the painting...We narrowed it down to 10 photos, and went from there. I wanted a pic. that reflected his personality, as oppose to a traditional, statuesque dobie pic. The artist (graphic artist) will send the first proof to us,
and will make any revisions.
Can't wait!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
WOW!! Do you ever look cool,or what!...The perks on the job look great....glad you had a chance to experience the drive in the Mercedes...nice one!
Jen said you look absolutely FAB..and it suits you to a T.....
Pauline thought you looked divine also....NICE ONE!!
I have you and Billy on the desk top but I think I will change it to you in the Mercedes....you look to die for!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That car was awesome! You look good in it too! Have fun in VB! I leave for Florida on Tuesday :)

Anonymous said...

Hey smelly farts!! I finally got internet at the new house and added a blog! Sorry bout the wait! Miss you guys! Tell everyone I said WHAT UP NIGGERS!!!