Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The 'End' of Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend was INSANELY HOT!
It went up to 95 degrees on Sunday! We spent the long weekend swimming at our pool, and went to a big cookout at Andrea's on Monday.
Ethan built two horseshoe pits and the drinks were flowing
(I'm still the designated driver as always).
Soleil is still with us, and she played really well with all the dogs that were there. She was even off her leash!
I have misplaced my camera, the below pics are from MB's cam.
MB was the butt of all the jokes.
There are more but I was not allowed to post them.
It's ok, this one says it all.

Good times...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your backyard??? You have a pool and a jaccusi?
I love the pic of all of you in the pool...and the one of MB's ass!

Kat said...

LOL, I wish. We are very rich immigrants!
We have a 'community pool', where we exchange bodily fluids with our immediate neighbours, and see way too much skin! lol
The jacuzzi pic. is at Andrea's house. She lives in the woods and has a lot of property there. It's awesome. I plan on having more drinks next time I'm not driving. Apparently, you can feel good extra fast!
Guess that means you have to come then right?!?! COME NOW!!!!!!! YOU STINK!!!! We can smooch in the hot tub!;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Looks like you are back on your
honeymoon...hahaha
Glad you had a good week-end.....
and Soleil is being a good girl!
Just like her foster mom....

Joey said...

I must say I prefer MBs ass in the red speedo, over the old man shorts of the previous post.

I am extremely jealous you get to see that ass every day at work.

The perks to working in VA, man!!!

Glad you guys had a nice Memeorial day. . . . .

:)

Cari said...

whoa! you live the life!

Kat said...

Joey- Me too, his bum looks so shiny! lol