Thursday, May 24, 2007

Soleil

She loves to rest on the couch...She has so much stimulation during the day, that its dodo time for her, almost right away! She sleeps very well at night, and curls up in a ball between Marc and I. She used to be crated at night but she went right on the bed at our place.

She's bilingual too lol.
She listens to commands in both English and French.





She's got lots to explore in the house. Lots of new smells and stairs to keep her fit!


I love her colour and markings!
Very pretty girl.

3 comments:

Cari said...

very cool...she's adorable!

Joey said...

Glad to hear she is fitting in so well. . . .

I know I heard her when I was talking to Mr Mack yesterday :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie...
Glad to see pictures of her....
she looks very pretty indeed.....
stunning.......
Is she still eating like a horse?....
Hope your trip goes well today...