Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Farewell to Matt



Dearest Matthew,
Nobody left me any room to write on the card ‘cos they are all a bunch of good for nothin’ tricksters.
I just wanted to say, that I have had a horrible time since I’ve met you. You have never done anything but lie around, while I waited on you hand and foot. I’m sick of cleaning up after you, and you snore too much. Oh wait, that’s what I was going to say to Marc.
Thank you for cooking and cleaning. You are a master chef, and I have always enjoyed your culinary style. It was cool to have someone to drink lots of vino with too. You were a lot of fun to be with, and you made my transition to VA an easier one.
Thank you for getting me into an accident. If it wasn’t for you wanting to get sheets for your ‘sexy time romance explosion bed’, I wouldn’t have gone through that traumatic event.
Most of all, thank you for being such a good friend to Vegas. He loved you so much, and he could always count on you for great playtimes. However, he didn’t like it when you called him a ni@#!r, and he never wanted to ‘rip his flesh’ as you so often ordered him to do to others.
I truly wish you all the best in CA, with your future wife Lisa. She seems like a wonderful person, and you have never said anything but good things about her since I’ve met you.
Hopefully, I will get to see you guys walk down the aisle together one day.
Please keep in touch, I will be checking your blog daily to see pics. and updates!
We will all miss your jokes and smiles!

Sniff sniff,

Katie
xox

2 comments:

Joey said...

Good luck Matt. . . . :)

Joey

Anonymous said...

Katie you are my favorite turd! I am going to continue to update my blog just for you. So you will always know what Matty is doing. I will miss you guys. I still have someone to cook for so it will be different cause Lisa will eat what I cook. HAHAHA!