Sunday, May 13, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Marc and I had a nice relaxing weekend. We got an early start Saturday morning, to hunt down a new jersey for paintball. We had a nice lunch at Red Lobster, which is a huge deal since Marc hates seafood. He had a steak and I had a monster lunch (I think it was the largest that they offered lol) of crab legs, scampi, two different kinds of shrimp and rice. Salad and unlimited biscuits came with it too. I ordered the biggest 'cos who knows when we would be back! Needless to say, I didn't finish all of it but it made for a nice supper later on.

I also decided to tackle our neglected closet to get rid of lot of clothes. Two hours later... nice and clean. I put aside 3 garbage bags of clothes for goodwill, and one for MB's g.friend to go through is she wants anything. I kept going back to look at my handywork and admire my spring & summer clothes...I seriously have an addiction to order and clothes. Which one is worse?!?!

I ended the night by watching the Equestrian Championships in Vegas. It was the most entertaining competition I've seen yet. It requires some serious balance, I saw a few seasoned atheletes fly right off their horse! One poor horse fell too.

I came into work today to catch up on the work that has been backed up for about 2 weeks, and will be heading home after I finish my post, to clean the rest of the house.

I just wanted to wish Mom a Happy Mommy's day again, I hope you enjoyed your surprise, as usual its better than Sir William's! lol

xoxox



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
I just did some comments here..but they did not work....oh well...
here we go again.....
Your Lobster meal sounded excellent!! yum yum yummy!!.....
We will have to have some mussels together and stink up the house for your father to have something extra to complain about!!.....all he can do is pick on Billy these days.....
Glad you got your cupboard cleaned....got one for you to do at my house...ahahahah....
Anyways.....love you!