Thursday, May 10, 2007

Road Trip

Marc and I have decided to take a much needed trip to Montreal. I'll be going into work this weekend to make up some time that was lost 'cos of the tournaments.
Some of the things that I plan to do...
See Family & Friends
Bug and punch my brother... as a good sister would do
Go see my awesome dentist Dr. Hampshire
Eat a Poutine
(they don't have the cheese to make it here),
Eat Cherry Bombs, Garlic Olives, and drink lots of vino!
Go see Diane & Andre, our breeder,
they invited us to come visit last time we spoke.
I think that it will be hard but it might be a healthy thing, who knows...I'll probably be miserable, yes I know that I'm being negative.
And the hardest part...
Go to Angell Woods to spread Baby Veg's ashes.
I decided to do this because this was a place that we went to everyday, rain or shine, when he was a baby monster. He learned how to play with other dogs, run off his lead, and it was a great place for us to have fun together. I have great memories of our walks and playtimes throughout the woods but most of all, I know how much he loved it there too.

7 comments:

Cari said...

I think Angell Woods is a perfect place and I'm glad to hear you get to go home for awhile. Maybe go to Amir for a shish taouk for me! I SO want a shish taouk....................

Kat said...

I miss Amir too. I love their vine leaves and garlic potatoes...mmmm...stinky goodness.

Joey said...

Sounds like a good plans, Katie. . . .

I think you forgot "Come to Procaps, and do Joey's work for her"

Now THAT would make for a perfect trip.

I'll get some of those 'cherry bombs' to make it worth your while. . . . ;)

Joey

Kat said...

hmmm...I might just do that...except for the work part!See ya!

Anonymous said...

When are you coming?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kat said...

I'll be there Thurs to Sun. Will you be around?

Anonymous said...

When did you find out? You should have called! Yes I will definitely be around :)
Give me a call when you get here...YOUPPI