Monday, February 12, 2007

Movie Weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend. I spent most of Saturday cleaning, and then rented some movies. We watched a whopping 5 movies on Saturday and Sunday! Nothing really worth mentioning. However, I rented one called Running with Scissors. It was based on the book, which I read. Man, I really am a bookworm! No, I am not going to review it here. lol. Needless to say, it was bizarre but definetely not as crazy as the book. They did touch upon how a certain doctor examined his poo, in order to determine his financial future.
Anyway, it was still nice to chill out, and relax for once. MB was away at his new girlfriends house. She's a hairdresser, maybe she can cut my hair. I saw a new colour I wanted...golden blond. I'm going to do it come spring.
Vegas is doing well. He's going through a growth spurt right now, and has the appetite of a horse! He's really starting to fill out. I will post a new pic soon. He has his own chair at work next to me. Everyone loves him here but they think he is a big mama's boy. He is. That's ok.
My car should be ready soon , I hope!

No comments: