Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blah

Ok so February hasn't been the most exciting month. It seems to be the case for most. Thank goodness its one of the shorter ones. Is it the shortest? I think the Romans messed up the numbers or something...The highlight of my month, was the beautiful snowstorm that we had, coupled with the mild temps. We had a lot of fun in the snow last Sunday. I felt right at home! We also sold our condo in Montreal, so come April, it will free up a lot of our moolah. So I'll be back to my old shopping tricks. I've felt so deprived! LoL.
Friday is also my last scheduled visit at the Chiropractor. She said that I should be following up with her for up to three months afterward!!! Not intensive like I'm doing now, just when needed. Kind of like a once a week thing.
I got my truck back in one shiny piece. It only took 32 days!!! Anyway, I took it home and realized that the seat warmer doesn't work but worst of all my car starter isn't working either. So I'm back in another rental until they get it fixed. In a Ford Explorer, go figure.
Til next time!

No comments: