Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sleepy Moments

Vegas loves to cuddle in his chair beside my desk.

Vegas and I are on our way to the battlefield for a nice walk. Its milder today, hopefully it will melt some of the ice. I heard Vegas howl for the first time today too. It was quite the song. He heard some crows on the roof and he started barking. They didn't go away, so he continued to bark, and then the howl came out! I wish I could have got it on tape. He sounded just like a wolf! The howl went on for about 10 seconds straight! He's got some good lungs.

Miss everyone in Montreal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Vegas is such a pretty boy!
Looks like he doesn't need his ears taped anymore....good for you!
and him of course..ahahah.....

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can finally see Vegas's ears! he must be loving the new found freedom! Wish you were here:(