Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Back By Popular Demand

This post is dedicated to Cari. lol. I haven't been up to too much lately, just work and going to the Chiro. I last went on Monday evening. This was quite a different experience than my first time. The first time (in the am), she took her time and we discussed my accident quite a bit. On Monday, I went in at 630pm. I was her last appointment. In a matter of five minutes, she threw me around the room and cracked more bones than I thought I had. I felt like I got the crap beaten out of me but I felt good. So far I think that its helping because the pain in my lower back is pretty well non existent. Can't wait to see what's in store for me this evening.
We also celebrated Superbowl on Sunday. This event is HUGE here. More food is consumed on this day than on any other occasion. That includes Christmas and Thanksgiving! I think its all the beer and chicken wings that are eaten. Ewww...
I can't wait to get to Montreal at the end of this month. I hope that my truck is ready, if not I will have to make a big stink for them to let me take the rental back home!
I'm off to get manhandled now! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Cari said...

it's interesting to hear your view on chiropractic. is marc going to go? i know he had mentioned awhile back that he would consider it. it's good that you're already feeling a difference! and i can't believe that superbowl beats out christmas and thanksgiving for food! see you have so many interesting things to share! you should definitely have no problem posting daily! thanks for the update...i actually got excited when i came to your blog and saw a post! i think i need friends........
C.