Monday, April 28, 2008

Quick Update


All is well with me :)
Melissa and I finally got a chance to get together. Not once but twice in one weekend! We went to a new restaurant called Del Frigio (not 100% on the name) on Friday, and we had awesome salads and some vino. I barely ate because I had lots to say! :)
We had a great time as we always do, and she even put out at the end of the night! She gave me a present, what were you thinking?

The following day we met up at Cage Aux Sports, to watch the game. Let's just say that the food was horrible, and I had nachos (how do you mess that up?) but we had awesome seats. We made lots of plans, we'll be going to some classes together soon too.

Melissa looks as hot as ever. Even though she made me delete all the pics that we took of each other that night! I guess you'll just have to take my word for it :)

Talk soon!

Amazing salad! The bread was good too!

2 comments:

Cari said...

first of all...i can't believe the riot that happened in montreal!!!! that's just nuts! it must have been scary to be downtown when that was happening!!!
glad to hear you and melissa got to hang out! that salad did look yummy! next time I want to see pics of you 2! are you guys taking a pole dancing class...?

Missa's adventures said...

Hey pole dancing...what a great idea! Not too useful for me, but I'm game :)
I loved hanging out with you too and I promise to let you keep the next pictures we take. The restaurant is Del Friscos and that salad was amazing! Yum, yum, I think a repeat is due sometime soon :)