Thursday, May 01, 2008

Log Driver...

A day in the life of Mr. Romeo is lots of time in the woods!
He's climbing on logs and big boulders all the time now...
He's finally becoming aware of his back legs...It's very cute when he slips off a log and looks back at them like, "Hey, where did you guys come from ?!?" :)

A little over four months now, and he's sprouting up big time!

I'm really happy with him, he's also becoming more aware of our expectations every day. All that work and attention is really paying off. It's very rewarding to see.

In other news, I'll be back in my place in June. The great people who lived there, are going on another wild religious adventure. Their last trip was to Egypt or Jerusalem (can't remember), where they walked in God's footsteps.

I'm really looking forward to getting back in to my own space, and especially looking forward to taking a dip in my tub again! :) I'm very thankful to my parents for letting us stay, and I'm sure Romeo will really miss them, especially my Dad.

Hope you all are well!

xox

2 comments:

Missa's adventures said...

The picture of Romeo jumping over the log looks profesional! I would get that one framed.
Great news about the house! June is only 1 month away...if you need help packing or moving lemme know!

Kat said...

It took about a zillion snaps to get that one! hehe ;)
Me no professional.