Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pic of the Week

Isn't the little bum such a cutie! He loved jumping on the tree stumps outside...
The weather has improved so much, we're all in light sweaters now. The snow is melting so fast and the ground is saturated with water. I shouldn't say saturated, I should say...overflowing!
Angel Woods is off limits right now. My friend who works for the fire dept. told me not to go bc he just rescued a dog that fell through the ice and into 5 feet of water! No thank you!
So we've been sticking to Centennial Woods on the less watery trails...It's a nice change.
In other news, I went to Game 2 at the Bell Centre with an old friend last Sat. and had an amazing time. It was great to hear the national anthem! Very emotional for me! :)
The crowd was going MENTAL during, and especially afterward, it was so intense. We had to hang out downtown afterward bc there was no way that we were going to get out of there!
So we hung out at a micro brewery on St-Catherine's. I had such a great time!!!!
It felt so good to be back, I really missed the excitement and the many colorful characters of Montreal !
I'm also excited for Friday bc Melissa and I are going to get together this Friday for dinner and drinks! Can't wait to see her pretty face again! Watch out boys! I will definetely take pictures!
Take care, I hope that everyone is well!
xox

1 comment:

Cari said...

what a great picture!! you're making me homesick!! i want to come out for dinner and drinks and hear the Canadian anthem....sigh.