Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Most Incredible Night!


Not really sure how to put this but...I had the time of my life on Monday night!!!

Yep, it was better than.............just about anything!

Game 7, and we beat the pants off of The Bruins. My friend Richard invited me to go to another game with him, we had a few drinks at Ye Old Orchard Pub, then headed to the Bell Centre for even more! :) I think he has a drinking problem, and he kept tripping on the stairs near our seats! ;)

The game was awesome, and I have never heard fans make that much noise ever! The Habs scored their last goal shortly after the 4 th one. No one even had the chance to sit down btw goals, let alone stop screaming! My left ear still hurts a bit today. The energy was incredible!

Once we left, the crowd was pretty well the same as last time. Everyone was yelling and cheering but then it started to get a little crazy, and started to sound aggressive. Then we heard helicopters...shortly after came the firetrucks and ambulances...

We headed inside for safety and did not get to leave till around 2 am. We were lucky that we stayed off of St-Catherine's.


Hard to tell but I was able to take a quick shot of the riot police on De La Montagne.

It was an awesome night for Mtl. except for the rioting jerks! Over 26 cop cars were vandalized and many businesses were looted. So far there have been 23 arrests, with help from people who have sent in their pictures of the rioters...

There goes our tax break!

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could celebrate this way?

No comments: