Thursday, April 03, 2008

Romesies

Romeo is doing well at his puppy class, with only a handful of classes left. I'm not sure if I want to continue the obedience with Lakeshore (even though they are reputable) because I don't find them that helpful. We'll see who's teaching the next class.
I guess it's the assistant that i don't find that great. She tends to let people lag behind the rest of the class, and doesn't take the time to help them very often.
I preferred our class with the vet at Pierrefonds.

I find that Romeo has a very mature look about him but he's not! lol

I love seeing the different breeds in our class. There's two mountain dogs (above), one is painfully shy while the other is so hyper. The handler is a little girl who get thrown around by him the whole class while Dad watches. I feel bad for her! Again, the assistant just tells her to bring a better collar the next time. There are two rescue dogs that are most likely lab and golden mix, that are very docile and sweet. There's also a mini shitzu named Elvis, that Romeo throws around during playtime. There are lots of other dogs, I'll try to post better pics next time.

Our biggest obstacles with him, are getting him to not pull so much on his lead, and to stop playing (distractions)! Man, it never ends! lol

However, I must say that he did really well at Conformation on Sunday. It's tough for a puppy to stand like a statue!


Still lots of snow! Our temps are up and down a lot, which makes for some icy walks!

Here's a pic at Angel Woods. Marc warned me of melting snow by the stream but then fell through the snow himself. He wasn't very happy about getting soaked but it made for a good laugh afterward. We made our way back to the car after that, considering he just got over being so sick!

Romes and I looking so stylin'! ;)

Baby Cakes staying close to Pops!

Other than that, all is well. Yesterday I got my hair done at Tangerine, and went to breakfast with Annick at Moe's. It was nice to see her again, and had lots of good laughs!

Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I got to see the pics finally!!! I have full access to your account crrrwrw do you read me huston crwrwrrrr!

Cari said...

oh my goodness you and romeo look so stylin' in that pic!!! i started laughing because as i'm looking at the picture, i start imagining the headlines in US magazine..."When Hollywood walks their dogs"!!!! you have to say it in an announcing sort of voice...ok...anyhoo...i'll stop writing now! thank goodness it's friday! lol! i do love those boots though!