Saturday, September 01, 2007

Foot

Yesterday I packed Foot's stuff for his new adventure at Andrea's. MB has already moved up there, and had to wait to bring Foot because Andrea's kitty has a fractured pelvis.
I took the day off yesterday, so that I could have an extra long weekend with it being Labor Day and all. Poor little Foot was confused while I cleaned and packed away his belongings.
He waited patiently for his food to magically reappear again.
MB and Marc took him to Winchester after work, and Foot sat on Marc's lap on the way there.
Marc phoned me a few minutes later, and informed me that Foot wasn't crazy about the car, and had pooped all over him! Good boy Foot! Poor scared kitty.
Good luck Footface, I will miss you tripping me down the stairs every morning! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Katie,
Foot looks cute...reminds me of Jeremy because he is white...hopefully he will find his new home fun.....
Take care!

Kat said...

Yes, he looks like Jeremy Germ but he is much sweeter!
I stayed over there on Sat. night, and he slept by my head as usual.
He's very easy going so he has already adjusted very well!

Joey said...

Why is that cat named "foot"?

Kat said...

lol, his name is Foot 'cos he is always running under people's feet.
Don't forget, MB's a big nerd.

Joey said...

ahhhhh,


makes sense. . . . .

I never would have guessed MB as a cat guy. . . .


Joey