Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Poor Girl

I stumbled on the Miss Teen USA pageant this year. I haven't seen it in years...
I watched the show but often rolled my eyes at the kind of competitions that these girls get tortured with.
The question category is by far my fav. and I really do root for them during this time.
I ran from the TV with embarassment (it hurt so bad to watch) when Miss South Carolina answered her given question.
For those who haven't seen this yet, watch the following video with the necessary subtitles.
She was allowed to save face and answer the question a second time on the Today show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie....
I saw her on T.V....poor girl is
right.....she must have lost it before....ahahah....oh well...
just goes to show you....it is a pile of crap.....that is what I say

Cari said...

When I saw this I was throw up sick because I felt so bad for her. I almost has to stop watching. The thing is that her answer is so all over the place it doesn't make even the slightest bit of sense! Poor poor her. I would want to crawl in bed and never come out! So embarrassing!