Sunday, August 26, 2007

Andrea's B-day Cookout

We had a feast of king crab legs, shrimp, sausages, hamburgers & grilled veggies...it was so good!
After supper, we headed outside to watch the fireworks show that Dan coordinated for Andrea.


Roman candles & sparkling explosions!
We enjoyed a 15 min show...


Andrea's friends serenaded her too!
They set up their band outside, and set their amps to SUPER LOUD, and we sat back and
enjoyed the music. Travis on guitar...

Dan on drums...


Travis enjoying a beer bong between sets...



MB looking happy! He took Andrea and I for a joy ride on the 4 wheeler, good times....
Sorry no pics of the b-day girl, she doesn't like to photographed! I'll sneak one in next time! ;)

I stayed overnight, and went to breakfast at a diner in Winchester with Andrea.
I came home afterward, and did my usual Sunday cleaning and chillin.

I have to stay up late tonight, to pick Marc up at the airport. He went to Tampa, Florida for the weekend, to his friends place. I received various phone calls on Friday night, from a very jovial Marc. He was having some drinks at a club, and guess who walks in!?! Hulk Hogan!!!

Marc was so excited, and called me write away, to tell me that he shook his hand, and that him and his friend enjoyed a drink with him! He said that he was going to let me go, so that he could go back and talk to the Hulkster! LOL

I hope that he comes back home with a wrestling contract.








2 comments:

Cari said...

that's funny...i don't think i would even know what hulk hogan looks like! pretty cool for marc though!

Anonymous said...

I'm so Jealous. Hulk Hogan is a God.