Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wouldn't you just love to have me as your sister?


As of you know, I got back from Mtl. recently.
I was pretty tired with all the running around while I was there, and I forced myself to stay up late, so that I could spend as much quality time with people as I could.
So I decided to drink my brother's Red Bull to keep me awake. My brother being, well... my brother, complained that I was drinking his drinks, and that they cost him $3 a pop. Meanwhile, Marc was setting up my brother's secure network and burning him a copy of 300.



Dearest William,

2 cans of Red Bull : $6.00

Price of gas to come visit: Nevermind (A Lot)

1 hr of Technical Support: $60.00

Me taking your favorite mug: Priceless

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Can't wait for Billy's comment on this....since I don't see many comments on this...I guess it will be a long wait.....LOL.....
It is lovely!! ahahaa.....aaaa....
Makes me think of the old days....when you two were always up to something.....
Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!

I can't believe you stole my mug!
Every time you come by, you steal something of mine. Last time it was my black shirt that mysteriously disappeared after you left. I still haven't found it.

Also, i didn't mind that you were drinking my red bull and was very grateful for Marc's help.

But I want you to UPS that mug back to me!

Anonymous said...

I was just remembering something. You specifically asked me what my favorite mug was! I thought it was an innocent question at the time.

Kat said...

LOL!
#1- I did not steal your T-Shirt. Hello...why would I wear boy clothes? Did you steal my beige jacket? It's a ladies cut but you never know...
#2 I know that you are grateful for Marc's help but I don't think you realize how petty you looked by complaining that I was drinking your Red Bull. We travelled a long way to see everyone, the least you could is let me have a drink so I can stay up a little later to spend time with YOU and the fam., since I don't come up very often.
#3 Since I know that you collect those mugs, I really did ask you that question because I wanted to get you one from D.C. or VA. Then I thought it would be funny to play a joke on you. I will send it back to you vid USPS snail mail because I wouldn't want to pay more than $6 (cost of 2 Red Bulls)to send it back to you. I'm petty like that.
P.S. You stink.

Anonymous said...

geez, i'm kidding. I don't want you to send it to me. But you can bring it back next time you come. And could you please stop stealing from me. Thanks.

Kat said...

LOL
I wasn't mad! GOD! ,is this turning into an issue?
Anywho,I will send your mug up to you filled with cement. LOL
Done and done.