Friday, February 29, 2008

Where For Art Thou Romeo?


Guess who? Yep, it's baby Romeo! Marc and I brought this little bundle of hell home on Wednesday. He is actually quiet and very sweet.....so far. He is 9 weeks old. Ask me again next month. lol
I was a little worried about house breaking him because of the weather but so far so good, no accidents.
I open door, he hops out and goes to the bathroom, then he jumps back inside. He has no interest in playing out there, so he's associating going outside with going to the bathroom.
He slept through the night on both nights, with is a big relief too. We wake up around 6:30 with Marc, and he has breakfast at 7 am. I'm going to get him into a routine, so that it won't be an adjustment for when I go back to work.
Sunday we are going to Confirmation class, and we are also waiting to hear back from our vet for the enrollments dates etc...for the obedience classes.
That's it in a nutshell, I will post more pics later!

1 comment:

Missa's adventures said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see him :)