Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Great White North

The biggest reason for not posting for awhile is because...we were packing!
Yep, Marc and I are moving back to Montreal! In a nutshell, my job got axed because the investors were not seeing enough profit, and all the "fat" was trimmed off the payroll.

Let's just say, I'm not upset about the decision. I will definetely miss the people that I have met, and don't regret the experience, as I have learned a lot about myself!

We are completely packed sauf our bed, tv, sofa...All of our things are on skids and will be taken back to Canada for us.

We are leaving for Tampa this coming Tues. and will be staying at Marc's boss' house for a few days and will be flying back to VA, to drive back to Montreal on the 24th.

I am taking some time off of work to get familiar with our new puppy. Marc will be going back to Procaps Mtl., and we will be staying with my parents until July.

4 comments:

Cari said...

WHOA! You are full of surprises!!! WOW! i'm sure you're very happy about this! send me an email with the details...when do you get your puppy? what are you planning to do for work? how does marc feel about moving back? so many questions! keep me posted and have fun in florida!!!
xoxo

Peggy Hinton said...

HI Katie....
I am so very happy you are both going to be coming back soon.....
Hope you will get some rest when you get back home here....don't worry about a thing....you are both SO welcome to stay with us as long as you want....no worries....
Love you! Take care now....
my dreams have come true you are coming back! Yipee!!
Love and lots of hugs and kisses
Ma Peg
xxoo

Michela said...

Dear Mr & Mrs White,

I hope you have a great time in Florida!
Do you have a picture of your new baby?
and do you still remember how to speak french?
:0)
Good luck with your new life in MTL. I'm hoping to return for a visit by June and would love to make you both some little raw treats, and convert you.. just kidding about the treats.

xoxo Mich

Missa's adventures said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OMG! I am the happiest person alive right now! My Katie cakes is coming back home :)
It's a good thing I decided to view your page today 'cause I was about to send you a little care package! I guess I will give it to you in person!
See ya soon...girls night coming soon!!!