Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fort Knox and Lepers

I apologize to my readers who have to log in every time they want to read my blog.
It will most likely be a temporary thing, I just need to weed out a few unwanted readers, and keep the ones that I trust and are closest to. I shouldn't complain since my blog is on the web (lol) but I'd like to be as open as possible without worrying about particular people.

Other than that, my weekend has been great. I have been doing exactly what I wanted to do. Nothing!lol
My down time included lots of reading, watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and playing Wii. I hooked up my Wii to the wireless network and it's great! I was reading news from all over the world. My dreams of a paperless world are finally coming true. ;)
I was also lucky enough to get a copy of Abobe Suite from a co-worker (which is pretty expensive if you actually buy it! LOL) and am learning about Photoshop CS2. I'm very excited about this :).

I stayed home Friday to recover from a very itchy rash on my upper body.
As far as I know, I'm not allergic to anything except penicillin but we all know that can change.
I'm feeling a lot less flea bitten after lots of Aveeno and Cortozone cream.
I hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cari said...

no more sign in?? thanks for the email! i'll write you back soon but in the meantime, just want to say hi! we should definitely set a phone and/or msn date soon! miss you!

Cari said...

katherine,

if you are going to make me log in, you need to ensure that a post is waiting to be read!!! i'm teasing...kind of;) what's been the haps with you? oh man, for some reason saying that made me feel very old! lol!!!
C.