Friday, February 29, 2008

Loki A.K.A. Minou

We made it back in one piece, and just in time for another snow storm. It has been one the worst winters on record. I'm very happy that I missed the majority of it! Maybe we shouldn't have gone to Florida before coming home, it might not have been such a shock!

As you all know, I have missed my Minou a lot since moving. So it was great to see him again. My parents have been taking good care of him but have been feeding him lots of human food. He has turned into quite the demanding cat! He already talks a lot as it is, and now he'll follow you around until you give him a treat. He will not stop until he gets something!


I made some muffins the other day, and this is what we saw after coming home from a movie.
The little scavenger ate right through the plastic! He apparently really loves muffins.
What a bugger!
It's still great to see him again.

No comments: