Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Random Skeet Pics

The boys are always firing off their shotguns. As much as I don't care for guns, I can honestly say that they're pretty good at hitting moving targets, and that they are responsible.
Except for the time they carved up one of the very pricey pumpkins that we bought at the vineyard.

Marc and MB have fantastic shots. One of them releases the clay pigeon, while the other fires away. They usually do a round of five clays.


Marc and MB

Danny (Andrea's Bro)


Steve's first time, he sucked.


...and Samantha (Danny's g.friend), looking hot as always! She's got a great shot too!

No there aren't any pics of me. I shot it once and gave the gun back. It is SO loud.
I prefered shooting the handgun. I was able to hit the target (log) my first try. MB's a good coach. His sniper training came in handy.
All we need is some moonshine and we're all set.
Lately they haven't been able to shoot very often because it's hunting season, and the game warden will come and give you a fine. I don't really get the law because you're shooting on your property but I'm not complaining. Apparently, some hunters came up to the property and asked them to stop shooting because they were trying to hunt!
I still have a lot to get used to around here. I usually stay off the roads at night because of all the deer at this time of year. There are lots of dead deer and guts all over the roads right now. Whenever I see one, I pray that it won't run in front of me. They usually freeze by the side of the road or run around all confused, so it's hard to tell.
I think if it weren't for the deer, I'd fall asleep at the wheel! It's pretty tame around here for the most part.
I hope I find my camera (AGAIN), so I can show you how beautiful the trees are right now!
:)
Miss you all!



1 comment:

Cari said...

Funny cause I just sent you a facebook message about guns and stuff in VA and then I read you blog!