Thursday, December 06, 2007

Let It Snow!



Well my friends it finally happened! It got cold enough to snow! It was enough snow to grind most people to a halt! Even us! We woke up yesterday morning, only to find 4-5 inches of snow. That's it you say? Can't say that I thought so either but it's a lot when winter tires don't exist around here.

We attempted to go to work but only got about 10 miles in an hour. There were cars flipped over and others had smashed right into each other. We saw approximately 10 accidents in the short distance that we travelled. Anyone remember when I got hit last year and was in intensive treatment? Well I did. We decided we weren't as cool as all the dumb dumbs who risked their lives to go to work, and turned around to enjoy the guilt free (for the most part) snow day.

I answered all of my emails from my 3 work email accounts (this takes up a lot of my time at work), and was free to make snow angels for most of the day! Yiiippeeee!

I managed to capture some pics of the pretty snow, and laughed at how little snow it really was. I won't mention the ton of snow that Mtl. just got! It doesn't even compare!!! Everyone still makes it into work, then spends all day bragging about it! Canadians are true winter warriors. Well, at least they are better winter drivers.
I had a great time in the snow, I really missed it! I'm sure it will be gone very soon because the snow doesn't stay around for very long here, so it's a treat!

I've included some pics of the puppy that Andrea and MB will be getting. No the Mommy Lab is not Ellie Mae. They will be getting a black female lab a short time after Christmas.

If you're wondering about the last pic of the green Scion, it belongs to Steve's wife. Steve drove it to work this week, and the boys put out a VIP parking sign in front of it. He got made fun of pretty bad for driving it.

This weekend we are planning to go to a Christmas party at Steve & Sally's, so I'm looking forward to posting some more pics of our time there. I'm going to be more consistent with my blog, I promise!

2 comments:

Cari said...

this isn't what i would call consistent blogging...geesh! i miss you a lot lately. i hope you're doing well! we should really book a phone date soon!
c.

Kat said...

AHHHHH I'm sorry!!!!!!