Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Baby Veg Painting


Yes, it's me again! My holiday was nice. I spent it at Steve's house with his big baby Diesel. It was nice and I got to poke around downtown Leesburg (very old) and the Leesbug Outlets. Black Friday (Boxing Day) was insane and I stayed away from most stores.

The absolute best part of the weekend was my visit to the Reign of Cats and Dogs. My painting was ready! :)

So I headed to Kim's new store, which was adorable, to pick up the picture.
We went though a couple of revisions before we reached the final product. It turned out just the way we wanted it. I took it to Michael's to get it framed, and found out that they were offering 50% off all framing! How great is that?!? I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together. The colors are so vivid, I'm going to have to do some serious redecorating in my bedroom!

Well as we all know, all good things come to an end (sounds negative but its true). Or how about with one end a chapter comes another...My great holiday ended on Sunday night, when my head started to hurt. Then I woke up on Monday morning, with a HUGE headache and a very sore nose. I decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to go to work. So I tucked myself back into bed, feeling VERY guilty because I had already had 4 days off! I also developed a very nice fever which made me feel delirious. Tuesday wasn't much better until I took some great sinus medication. It's weird 'cos I don't even have a cold! This has been the strangest sickness ever. I'm feeling much better today, and plan on going in to work tomorrow morning.
Marc and I will be in Montreal for a full week this time! Yiippeee! I've started my shopping and am really, really, really looking forward to this trip! :)
I hope everyone is in good health and spirits for the upcoming holidays!

2 comments:

Cari said...

wow, the painting is beautiful. exactly how i remember vegas.
hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie....
The picture is so nice.....what a beautiful picture to cherish....
very very nice.....
Was so nice to have been able to have it done.