Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

Hi Everyone! I'm back from my trip!


Yes, my trips to work and sleep and work and sleep. It's been so time consuming that I haven't been able to keep you updated!


My sincerest apologies...


I have honestly not been doing much of anything lately. Work has been very busy and I'm catching up on work emails on the U.S. Turkey Day!


I have a four day weekend, and I am staying at Rab's (Steve, featured below) place to watch his baby Diesel. It feels very weird to have a dog following me around everywhere again!


I will be heading to Andrea's for dinner tonight, and am contemplating bringing Diesel there too. He can be quite the bully to other dogs.


The weather has been absolutely amazing these past couple of days, literally T-Shirt weather compared to the rain we've been having lately.

Apparently there's been snow in Mtl. too! It's crazy what a difference in weather a couple of hours can have.


I will give you an update with pics within the next few days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving! There has indeed been snow here! It also seems as if it is here to stay. I don't really mind though, it gets me in the Christmas spirit! Any plans for the holidays?