Monday, June 18, 2007

I Love You Momsies!

My mom and I were talking about me as a child recently. I asked her to name three things that she thought were cute about me when I was little. Well good ol momsies couldn't think of too many at that moment. Thanks mom. I think that she felt bad or challenged, so the following day I got this in my inbox...
I highlighted my two favorite ones...

Cute Things About Katie H. when she was a young child.

1) She used to run around in her bare feet.
2) She could suck her thumb and talk at the same time.
3) She always called her brother Biw.
4) She held her doll's hair up in the air so she could feed her.
5) She liked to tell her father scary stories in bed and then she had to put the light on.
6) She liked to comb his hair with a comb and a plastic yellow glass with water in it. (Play barber shop).
7) She liked to play with home made play dough.
8)She like to play store....and have things displayed in her bedroom and sit at a little table and chair that used to belong to her mother when she was a child....and use a broken calculator to pretend to tally things up....
9) She liked to play Barbie's......
10) When she made her mother's lunch sometimes....she used cotton balls to wrap a peach to protect it because she loved her mother so much.
11) She always said "I love you Mom..."
12) She has cute (2) dimples.
13) When she was little and you combed her hair the ends of her hair would flip up naturally.
14) Brought home a cute (wicked) hamster in her purse....and her father decided to check her purse .....and stuck his hand in...and SCREAMED>>>OOOWWW!!!!!because the cute little hamster gave him a nice BIG bite.....THAT WAS CUTE!!
15) When I did my taxes she made me tea and a biscuit ...and tied a string to the spoon. Hanging from the spoon was a heart that she made. She wanted to give me a break! (8 years old).
SEE YA
LOVEMAMAXXXXXXXX0000000000000

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, I think that is the sweetest thing I have ever read! Your mommy loves you a lot! So do I by the way :)

Cari said...

oh my goodness...that is just too much...i love it:) is number 14 true??? i think number 15 is my favorite...you have such a big heart! i would cry like crazy if my child did that for me!!!

Kat said...

Thanks Melili, love you too!
Cari- #14 is true. My friend gave me a hamster, I put it in my purse and took the bus home.
Then for some reason my Dad went into my purse, and when he put his hand in...he got bit!!!! We still laugh about it today! Imagine the shock!
That's what he gets for snooping! LOL
#15 is nice too but I've heard it many times! I guess she loved that one a lot too!
I think I'm going to get my Dad to make one of these lists too! That would be funny!

Joey said...

Awwwwww thats soooo cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
It is amazing to read them all again.....enjoyed reading it.
All those precious moments come to life...thank you for asking me...
Nanny was talking about you last night and was talking about when you stayed at her house and you went to Ainscow's swimming pool.
Wondered if you remembered....
Love you!

Kat said...

Yes I remember. There were lots of frogs. I was scared but still had fun. I think Nanny wore a bathing cap with flowers all over it? I'm sending nanny's gift tomorrow.