Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Met A Man From Bombay...



A big huge thank you to Cari for her wonderfully thoughtful care package. It was packed with many cool items from Australia. From the pic, you can see that I have lots of goodies to try. I already ate the yummy gluten free sesame bar from her work. I'm going to try to find a similar recipe...
I think I will go take a stress free lavendar bath, with a spot of Australian tea, along with a cookie, and my mag, maybe I'll write some deep thoughts in my new Aussie notepad too...Later I will dance around the house in my new Super Chick undies and lai, and I might just have a drink to celebrate our trip to Hawaii, in my new boobie shot glass! If Marc is lucky, I'll make him I vegemite sandwich...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jeleous...those things look awesome! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie.....
Thank you for showing your neat gifts....oh my!.....
She is too thoughtful...so nice!
What a riot.....you must have been ecstatic...
so happy for you!