Thursday, October 05, 2006

Day 1 Tuscon/Patagonia, AZ

My flight went well. Man was it hot when I got there! I picked up my car and drove off into the desert. I was very surprised to see that Tuscan had tons of mountains and was pretty green...
There were plenty of these around!

There were two dogs that kept me company during my stay at the Enchanted Garden. This is Bella...A very sweet pup...

Major...

Thank goodness for these puppies, there were coyotes howling every night!When I first heard heard them I wasn't too worried, then they were about 20 ft. away! It was cool but scary. The dogs didn't stop barking at them. Apparently the coyotes roam up and down the street! Yikes!

Office area off of the bedroom...

Living Room...

Outside the house...


Full kitchen...

It was such a cozy house! It was so quiet, and off the beaten path. I had fun off roading in my piece of crap rental. I had to go over big rocks and through potholes to get there.

My first day in Patagonia consisted of a HUGE nap. I woke up later that night and had to bite to eat, read my book and went back to bed! What an awesome time! :) Can't remember the last time I've done that...

1 comment:

Cari said...

very nice place...love the style!