Monday, October 30, 2006

Slacker

Ok. So yes, I've neglected my poor little blog. The main reason is because Marc took the USB cable for our camera, along with the software and laptop... So there's nothing installed on our other computer. I solemly swear that I will post all my pics within the next two weeks! I have so much to write about, and pics to post! Here's the latest update from my end:
  • We are officially moving to VA. We found a place to live in Gainesville, and its a whopping 3 minutes from the office! YEAH! No more traffic. Vegas is allowed to come with us to work too! We plan on walking to work. Imagine what we'll save on gas! There is also an old battlefield, where I plan on taking up horseback riding. Apparently its a pretty historical place. Maybe I shouldn't have slept through US History in College. You can bring your dog too. My last day at work is November 3, and I am here for most of the following week. I'll be gone by November 10th or 11th.
  • Cari organized a going away party for me at her place this past Sat. Her place was decorated so nicely. We also went to Pub St-Paul, in the Old Port for some drinks afterward. There were so many awesome costumes! We had a great time!

To see lots of cool Hallowe'en pics...visit Cari & Steve's blog at:

http://www.thedickinsons.blogspot.com/

No comments: