Sunday, December 17, 2006

Weekend Fun

Matt from California. He's says Rock On a lot. He wants to learn French. I've already taught him his ABC's.


I guess I started working here at the right time! I got to participate in the year end inventory, not to mention we're being audited. Oh, and did I mention that we did it on a Saturday? Anywho, here's a few pics that were modified... courstesy of someone who doesn't want to be mentioned.

Oh look there he is! That's Vegas attacking his head...Good boy.

Guess who?

The latest news is that I'll be in Mtl. on the 21st and leaving the 26th. Not long enough! I can't wait to see everyone!!!

3 comments:

Cari said...

I opened my parcel! Thanks for the tee:) hehe
Can't wait to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

I totally look like white trash when I wear the hooters tee...but I love it! Maybe I should wear it to the party on Friday :)

Kat said...

LMAO! I'm sure you look hot though!;)