Sunday, December 24, 2006

More Fun...

My one and only drink that night...


Graham, Matt, and Opie...(from left)

Our waiter was full of holiday cheer...

Annick was very popular with the boys as always...
in a good way...

Marc and Jeff...

Someone at our our table was so classy, that they spit their fruit into a cup...I think it was Melissa...

?

Annick, Matt and LaSoya giving him the bunny ears...

The two most sober people there...

Marc and Melissa having a great time on the dance floor. They got pretty far in the contest!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how I recall things very differently! For example...I remember you spitting into the cup (my waiter gave me the nastiest look when he went to pour coffee and saw that it had some half chewed yellow fruit in it!)
Great night!