Saturday, December 30, 2006

Day 4- Christmas!!!

Christmas was great at the Hinton household this year. I did all the cooking while Mom and Dad got smashed with the rest of the family on eggnog. They were quite jolly indeed. I'm only kidding. Sorry Mom. We did have lots of wine though. Anywho, all went well. It was great to be together and have so many great laughs. Boy, I'm gonna miss waking Billy up with a good punch and stealing his stuff.
The women of the fam...

William, Uncle G the scholar, Marc, and Dad looking pooped...

I forgot to take a pic of our tree....This one's Jael's...

Olga and I...

Nanny modeling her new "reading shawl"

Me and my bro...

My favorite part of Christmas is of course the stocking...This was Vegas' very first one!
Mommy in her jammers...

Would Marc's Christmas be complete without Toblerone?

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: