Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wedding News

Well the big day is almost here...We picked up our rings from our jeweler, and they're gorgeous! Marc chose a Tungsten ring, which is apparently one of the strongest metals in the world. If he gains or loses weight he'll have to get a whole new ring. Hope it never gets stuck! Mine is gold with diamonds all around...We'll post pics after the wedding...Marc picked out his tux today too. I had to go with him to do it 'cos he said he's not making any clothing decisions without me there. We were served by two great people. Then this guy overheard us talking about going to Jamaica, and jumped in to tell us how amazing it was, and that he'd been there 7 times! In the same breath he also told us never to ride in a taxi that didn't have a blue plate (gov't one), and to never go off the resort after dark. He met two people at the airport who were abducted and sodomized!!!! Wait 'til I tell Homer (dad), he'll love that one! Anyway, great advice but scared the poop out of me nonetheless. Tomorrow I pick up my veil and head to the cottage! Off to bed to dream about swimming with the dolphins...Can't wait to see you Mich!

No comments: