Wednesday, August 23, 2006

WeddingMoon Pics

Our house on the hill...

Backyard...

Stuck in a hammock...

This was the worst of our worries...

Cool carvings...

Me holding a Boa...Notice Mr. Gotti and his trophy wife next to me...I might get wacked for saying that...

Up close and personal with the locals...What an amazing swim!

Chilling in the pool...

Origimin and I enjoying the pool...

Midnight swim with some friends...

Will be posting more pics soon...So many to choose from! The food was unforgettable and the service was exceptional! Never wanted to leave!

2 comments:

Cari said...

wow...great pics!!! i didn't see these ones!!! that must mean that there are many more pics to be seen!!!!! why did you get to hold s snake??? you look very brave in that pic! and yet another very cute bikini in the pool pics btw!!!

Kat said...

I went on a twenty minute hike through the woods, before I swam with the dolphins...I have more pics to post from that...coming soon! Lol! Thx, that one was my fav!