Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Verdict

I had my X-Rays done yesterday. My ankle is not broken and it should be healed in a couple of weeks. I have to keep it elevated and iced as much as possible. I have lovely cane thanks to Milton a work, and I have a set of crutches too. The crutches suck. My armpits are killing me. My calf is getting a 24/7 intense workout from limping around on my toes. Everyone took great care of me at work, and Barb even brought me a box to keep my foot up. So there you have it... If my ankle is not better by the wedding, August 15th, then I will be hobbling down the aisle with a nicely decorated cane. Say a prayer for me...

2 comments:

Cari said...

I am putting positive thoughts into the universe and am therefore certain that your foot will be better by the 15th...let us chant together now...ooooommmmmmm....;)

Anonymous said...

do not even worry about it, you will be fine to walk down the isle, if not, Mark can cary you a little modification on the wedding tradition.