Saturday, March 22, 2008

Little Bugger

Is it just me, or has Romeo doubled in size?!? He was smaller than Minou not long ago.
He has seriously grown like a weed, and has a ferocious appetite. I thought that it would slow down after he left his litter mates but it hasn't wavered at all!
He's learning better manners now, he doesn't bounce off of my body repeatedly while I'm preparing his food anymore. He now sits, and has learned the wait command.
We've been spending time at Centennial Woods, since its so close, and have been to Angell Woods a couple of times now.
He plays well with all the dogs, and loves to bite tails. He got rolled by a giant Irish Setter and he squealed like a pig. I tried to feel sorry for him but he's so fearless that I think it did him some good. He was a lot more cautious after that.
The weather is improving a lot but the snow hasn't melted much despite the super sunny skies.
Marc is doing much better, and is recovering from his pneumonia. He is taking quite the cocktail of drugs. He's even taking two different inhalers!
It was scary because I've never seen him this sick for as long as I've known him.
I had a few symptoms but it never developped into anything major, thank goodness! Lots of sleep usually does the trick. It's funny 'cos neither of us have been truly sick in a very long time, and we get back to Mtl. and get sick!
Anywho, that's it for now, I'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Cari said...

poor marc! that's terrible that he's been so sick...glad to hear he's getting better and glad to hear that you didn't get it! and yes, romeo is growing like a bad weed!!!