Thursday, March 15, 2007

Vegas' Big Day

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY VEGAS!!!
Can you believe it? It feels like yesterday that we were looking at litter pics of him! Man I can't believe we've made it this far. Actually, I can't believe that I've made it this far! lol

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for overnighting presents to Vegas! He opened them up after his morning walk...

He loved his snoopy...that one will last about 30 mins...lol

Vego and Pops...


Vegas was on top of Marc getting his toy...this is him jumping off while using his gutt as leverage...lol...ouch!

I hid presents and cookies all over the place today...He had lots to keep him busy...



Well I must say that we all had a great day together. Vegas had lots of new toys and treats. He had a little tummy ache after so many treats and threw up. No one has let me forget what a bad mom I am all day long.

Here are some of Vegas likes and dislikes....In no particular order (exept the first one)

Likes:

Mommy

Head rubs

Forest Walks

Taking baths with Mommy

Playing Hide N' Go Seek

Sleeping under the blankets

His blanket

Dislikes:

Daddy

Zuberts

When mommy leaves

Not being the center of attention ALL THE TIME

Things that I love about him:

How attentive he is

How smart he is

His curly cues on his bum

His voice

Our good morning snugs

When I ask him to do something a bit challenging, and it takes him 10 minutes with all the stairs in the house...Sometimes I forget about what I asked...then he comes back...I cried the first time he did that...

Things that are annoying but cute at the same time...

When he climbs up on the side of the bathtub to bark at me to let him in the water too...

then seems sad when he gets in...

When he wakes me up in the middle of the night to let him under the covers,

at least 3 times a night...

When he drinks out of my cup

When he insists on bringing his favorite blanket everywhere...its a queen size blanket

When he gives me a dirty look and lets out a sigh, when I'm making too much noise for him...

Man I have to stop. This list could go on forever! Needless to say, I think that Vegas has done a great job learning how to live in a human world! Hats off to a great pup!

Love you baby Veg!


1 comment:

Cari said...

I cannot believe that Vegas turned 1!!! Where did that year go??? I feel like it was just yesterday you were telling me about getting him! Anyway...Happy Birthday Vegas! Glad to hear you enjoyed your special day! :)