Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fire Trucks Part Deux

So here's the pics that I promised. This is one of the mildy painted trucks. The firefighters here, usually get pretty creative with their designs.
FBI surveillance truck.
More firetrucks. All these pics were taken from my truck. I don't know why but I'm scared to go over and take pics! Marc thinks I'm crazy. He's usually right.
I can't emphasize how much of a presence the firefighters have here. There are constant drills going on, and it seems like every guy is a firefighter. Good news for single girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many firemen hein! I remember a specific hunky fireman who came to rescue you on your bachelorette! hehe...memories!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Do you have to pay a special tax to Fireman?..Just wondering because it seems a big thing....
haha...we had 60 firemen here at work yesterday...all the women were being outright foolish....but it was fun....our boss fixed up a big breakfast for them...we were promoting our "EXIT" signs..big stuff....I had a 1/2 muffin...it was so good .. my mouth thanked me for it...hahahah.....