Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Weekend

People just love Thanksgiving here! We've been off since Thursday! So far we've relaxed and explored the town...We went to a mall called Tyson's Corner yesterday...It was really big! The day after Thanksgiving is known as Black Friday. It's the equivalent to Can's Boxing Day. They had an Urban Outfitters, Disney Store, Forever 21, Bloomingdales, Discovery Channel Store and lots more! There were many stores like Zara in Laval. Lots of good deals too.

Here's a pic of the pond across the street from our place. Vegas and I had fun watching the geese. There are about 60 geese here. Marc laughed at me...I really counted them! Before I took this pic, they were spread out all over the grass. Then Vegas ran toward the water, and they made their way to the middle of the pond. They were huge! Did I mention that there is ABSOLUTELY no challenge in hunting here? You just have to pull up beside them with your car, and tell them to hop onto your hood.


Marc found a cool path about a 5 minute walk from our place. Vegas can run full out there. Didn't see any other dogs, aside from the pit bull that came out of nowhere and scared the living poop out of me (that poop was for you Kristi). Then all I heard was,"Git over here you!", from somewhere in the bushes. That was pretty much the end of that dog. I thought dog people were friendly.

Behind our place.


Baby Veg and I in bed together on our first night here. I'm not smiling in this pic, he's squishing my face.
We also went somewhere but I can't talk about it until you receive your gifts girls. You'll find out soon enough!
Take care everyone!






2 comments:

Cari said...

I'm so excited to get something fun in the mail!!! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Black Friday sounds really cool! Take advantage of the great shopping, Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 are some of my favorite stores. Just as a side note...when is poor Vegas going to have ear freedom????